Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I HAVE A EL LD-1 Pencilbox Logic Design Trainer FOR SALE RETAIL PRICE $155.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotung352

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI, I'M A 20-YEAR ELECTRONICS BUFF & AM HAVING A SALE OF MY ELECTRONICS ITEMS BECAUSE I'M MOVING.

I HAVE A PENCILBOX LOGIC DESIGN TRAINER THAT RETAILS FOR $155.00 AND I'LL TAKE $50.00 + $10.00 SHIPPING FOR IT SENT PRIORITY MAIL, MSG ME IF INTERESTED OR I CAN PLACE IT ON EBAY AN YOU CAN DO BUYITNOW IF YOU LIKE. LET ME KNOW, THANKS!

2lw4w80.jpg

Make efficient use of valuable laboratory time
Circuits such as clocks, switches and lights are permanent parts of the LD-1
Students build only those circuits which directly pertain to a particular experiment
The low cost LD-1 Pencilbox Logic Trainer permits students of digital electronics to make efficient use of valuable laboratory time. Circuits such as clocks, switches and lights are permanent parts of the LD-1 and need not be repeatedly constructed. Students build only those circuits which directly pertain to a particular experiment.
Everything required to design and experiment with logic circuitry is included in the Pencilbox. Power is supplied by either foyr 1.5v batteries or an optional AC adapter. The LD-1 is housed in a tough molded plastic carrying case with an integral hinged cover which stacks conveniently for storage.

Everything required to design and experiment with logic circuitry is included in the Pencilbox

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back