Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i cant see my internet sharing icon on network connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannnish

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i have cable internet and i shared this intenet with other computer though nic card. i used to see connection icon and could connet and disconnect the internet though the shared icon. but i am not seeing my shared internet icon on network connection now. i am still able to share internet but i am not able to connect or disconnect the internet even though i have tick marked allow the control of internet to connect or disconnect on the main computer. i have tried to manage that problem by changing the slot of nic card, creating new connection in both main computer and shared one.

please help me and suggest where i should look to get the setting correct so that i would be able to see the sharing icon and would be able to connect and disconnect internet as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.