Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] I cant program the flash memory with my programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyadhadidi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I bought a programmer for MSC-51 yesterday
it conncet to my computer and everything work fine. But when I try to program the flash memory an error occur, simply "program failed".
my hex file are correct cause i ran them on another AT89C52 with another programmer.
other functions of programmer when i select no file (all FFh to wirte) works fine, but when i select my hex file it do erasing, blank checking and then "program failed"

is there anything about programming AT89C52 for the first time?!

Maybe uC is deffective. Even new can be defective. Do you have another uC ?

And whz you using 89C52 ? better use 89S52

No. I bought 3 of them, I think it's impossible that all of them are deffective.

And also when I select another device for programming it says "ID device error", so it can detect it is AT89C52

It's a university project, so I must use AT89C52 and not another version

thanks for you comment :)

---------- Post added at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

It's from sunrom.com
you can check it here 89 Series USB Programmer [1118] : Sunrom Technologies, Your Source for Development

It's not form sunrom of course, it's a copy from it that manufactured by another company. But All of the details are the same

If you want I can attach some screenshot from programmer window

thanks for your comment

I Choose AT89C52....and after I press 'auto' it says 'Erasing succcessful'....'blank check succcessful'....'Program error'

when I choose AT89S52 becuse 'device ID checking' is on it says 'device ID error'
I try and turn off device ID checking then program my 89C52 with 89S52 selected in program... then same 'program error' occured

I think I must go to company and change my programmer; thanks for you help

I change USB cable.
It must have 'Shield' I think!
and every thing is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.