Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i can't find 24LS256 EEPROM datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthigowri

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody ,i need help to find 24LS256 EEPROM datasheet.

i already search in google but there is no datasheet in that name.the google only shows 24LC256 IC's datasheet.but i need 24LS256.

anybody help me.:?::?::?:

Are you sure 24LS256?
Not 24LC256?

What manufacturer? What package?. What marking?

Klaus

I also have never heard of 24LS256 but maybe it's a code used by some small fabrication company. I would guess it would be the same specificaton as 24LC256 which is commonly available.

Are you sure it's an EEPROM? There is a 74LS256 but that's a TTL latch device.

Brian.

It should be 24LC256 and not 24LS256. From where you have find the part number?

THats just an antique LS TTL version of the now CMOS version 24LC256

Interesting, I actually have a few of these in the parts bin. I always thought they were cheap Chinese knockoffs with a slight misspelling. I still occasionally see large lots of the 24LS256 offered for sale on the wholesale Chinese semiconductor marketplaces.

BigDog

I think an 'LS' (= bipolar Low power Shottky) version of such a dense memory is unlikely but smaller manufacturers often change the letters to 'customize' a standard part so it sound like their proprietary design. I would guess the 'LC' data sheet covered this device.

Brian.

LS256 was it obsolete before the internet was invented?

Use the C256 specs unless you are looking for burn specs. Then consult burner OEM for updates ($)

or assume compatible on I2C

cheap burner
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back