Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I can not unsubscribe from edaboard threads that send me emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempos

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I can not unsubscribe from edaboard threads that send me emails

I keep receiving emails like this:

"Dear tempos,
Orson Cart has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Are 220 V to 110 V voltage converters safe? - in the Power Electronics forum of Forum for Electronics.
This thread is located at:
Here is the message that has just been posted:
You can power a 110Vac motor off 220Vac by using a suitably sized capacitor in series ...
There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.
All the best,
Forum for Electronics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
**broken link removed**...
To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
"

I have visited the addresses mentioned in the emails and deleted subscriptions, however after replying to the topic I start receiving the emails again.

I would like to unsubscribe from some topics and never receive any email related to that topic even if I occasionally write answers there.

This measure may be satisfactory.

1) Open your subscriptions list.

2) Click the checkmark box beside your desired threads.

3) Click the pop-up menu at the bottom of the list.

4) Click the option for notifications to be visible in your user control panel only, rather than sent to your email.

5) Click Go.

Per this screenshot:

Status
Not open for further replies.