Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I*B*I*S models simulation tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinysh

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hyperlynx usb simulation

Hi:

do anyone have I*B*I*S simulation tool inforamtion.
what kind tools is used to simulate I*B*I*S model.
which one is good?
which one have c*r*a*c*k l*i*cense?

bests
kinysh

spice2ibis

The IBIS model is an industry standard model used to model the output driver characteristics of a device.It's a format system for the IP to protect their design, it's not a tool. Most serious simulation tool can accept IBIS model format, such as HSPICE

SpecctraQuest from Cadence and Hyperlynx from Mentor/Innoveda are two most widely used tools for SI. And both tools are quite expensive.

igorsat

but it is not easy to use!!!

The best IBIS editor is HyperLynx Visual IBIS Editor.After you insall hyperlynx,you get it.

U can Use Discovery signal analyzer of Expedition from Mentor Graphics or ICX3.0 on Expedition 2002, this is the best tool for simulation with IBIS model

Regards

Concat

simulation tools

Speaking of Specctraquest, is it functionally better or worse than Hyperlynx? I think it is probably harder to use.

which tool can create IBIS model ??

spice2ibis is low version (IBIS 2.0.. )
but IBIS model already 3.2 and support USB function ..
high speed function ..

we can not use old program convert spice file -> IBIS file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back