Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hyperterminal for windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

manasusman

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plz guide me about the hyperterminal in windows 7.where we can get it while using windows 7.
plz plz

Windows 7 may not come with hyper-terminal but it certainly does support it, I am using the hyper terminal private edition on an evaluation period atm, the only problem is that I cannot remember where I downloaded it from, sorry I cant be of more help, putty is another program that you could use instead though.

I have attached hyperterminal. Extract and run application. Tested in windows 7 :)

Attachments

• hypertrm.zip
    201.2 KB · Views: 65

If you can get at XP just copy it from there, it will work.

You jus copy it (Hyperminal) from XP pc & paste it in your windows7 PC (desktop itself) it will work.... Or Just intall this sofware & check it... It ll more usefull to you for other applications also...

Attachments

• KMW.zip
    265.9 KB · Views: 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back