Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] hydrostatic density meter schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cocoon

ph metre diy

Hallo Forum,
I would like to apologize for my a little bad one English first. I would like to build a pH-meter for me. the pH- meter shall serve for the co2 supply for an aquarium. many thank for your help.

Hi
here´s a circuit but it´s not siple to build
a PH meter because uf the extremly high
impedance of the probe (>1GOhm)
it´s easyer to by it of coure at https://www.conrad.de or so

good luck Shorty
**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree with the above. Most of the cost in a Ph meter is the probe. An accurate probe is not a trivial thing to make yourself.

"PINPOINT" makes a Ph meter for about $90US that comes complete with a probe and ready to use.

A probe, suitable for continuous use, will cost you about $50US if you buy it without the meter.

One company that sells PINPOINT brand Ph meters is:

**broken link removed**

On 2002-03-02 09:06, cocoon wrote:
Hallo Forum,
I would like to apologize for my a little bad one English first. I would like to build a pH-meter for me. the pH- meter shall serve for the co2 supply for an aquarium. many thank for your help.

This is really easy. All you need is a
7106 LCD meter chip, adjust the reference
and offset for the probe. You can go right
into the chip, it is high enough impedance.
See the application notes from Intersil if
you can find the old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back