Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Humidity Precission Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pissedoff

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I´m trying to measure humidity with precission but I don´t find any good transductor to do it.

Please Help me.

Txn in advance

pissedoff said:
Hi,
I´m trying to measure humidity with precission but I don´t find any good transductor to do it.

Please Help me.

Txn in advance

Hi pissedoff,
this chip can work for you?
h**p://w*w.sensirion.com/en/sensors/humidity/default.htm

Regards Gnomix

Hi, we have used a sensor from h/o/n/e/y/w/e/l/l
look at this page:
h**p://content.honeywell.com/sensing/prodinfo/humiditymoisture/

* -> t

I've work with SHT11 from Sensirion. It's easy to use and it's not very expensive.
Regards

sensirion now send free samples !! i got one yesta :lol:

thx for this post, i am doing a sk00l project on humidity sensing. now i can order quick and easy parts ;)

does anyone have or know where to find, assembly code examples for either of the two mentioned humidity sensors?

Mr.Cool

On the sensirion web there are application notes to access the sensor.
Maybe this post is useful: **broken link removed**

Bye

sht 11 on atmel

Hi,
I have tested the sht11 sensor. I used an Atmel AVR chip 2330
The code was adjusted to work with Codevison. So it was not completly my doing..I found a Version for GCU compiler on the net and I simply modified it. So I can't take the credits completly. :?

It works though and I'm still investigation the sensor and it's performance. My first impression was okay. Very fast but not so accurate, although it's inaccuracy can be reproduced and so it can be worked around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back