Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Human body model and manipulation with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alenka

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have one question about human body model. After creating human model I have import this model and wanted to create high permitivitty pads which should be directly on it.
My problem is that I don't know how to do this (I have tried to create pads and bend it over the body, but this was not working because pads were not on the body and body is in sort of box created by CST) I hope that my description was clear and that somebody knows how to solve this problem

Please help

Last edited:

Your description is vague. By "box" you mean bounding box? the background box in the cst? How is this box created that prevents putting/attaching other objects on it? By "directly on it", do you mean that it has to make perfect contact? if it is an antenna, you don't need it. Even for other boundary condition problems small air spacing wouldn't affect your EM results much, due to huge dielectric constant of the body.
If you explain more and share the cst file, I can try to help. As a matter of fact, I am in need of human body model:) So I'd be grateful too!

This model is SAR calculation model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back