Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HT12E and FM Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ex4

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can i send data from Holtek HT12E using an ordinary FM transmitter and decode the data using FM receiver and HT12D?? How am i supposed to do it??

ht12e circuits

Yes you can. Just connect the output of HT12E to FM transmitters input with common ground for both the circuits.

In the receiver section, conencted the demodulated output to input of HT12D.

One thing you have to take care is about the levels that are fed to HT12D. They should be of proper amplitude so as to be detected and decoded by it.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ht12e transmitter

thank you for the reply
i've once try to transmit data from my RS232 using a zener diode as the voltage limiter and adjust the volume to my FM TX. And the result is good, considering i can get it to transmitt up to 5km and receive it well at the client :D

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ht12d

Hi All,

I want to make IR Remote Control Transmission and
Reception System with HOLTEK HT12D and HT12E ENCODER and Decoder IC's.

I am downloaded Data sheet of Both Components and read datasheets.

Do I Need any Amplification at Transimitter Side or 555 Timer???

Please guide me.

Karan

RF module with HT12D/HT12E

Hello,

I have brought RF module from local market.
Now I want to interface the RF Module with HT12E/HT12D.

Because I have not found any data sheet for Net.

Can any body suggest me how to select Rosc at Both Transmitter and Recevier ends.

How to calculate that?

I am attaching Pics of Tx and Rx Module

--

Karan

Re: RF module with HT12D/HT12E

hi,

i am asking of Rosc Resistance value?

karan

for trans meter
from left
vcc
gnd
data
antenna

Added after 2 minutes:

1 mega ohm and 100 k ohm 16 and 15 ht e

Added after 1 minutes:

for 68 k for ht 12d

If you mean "Rosc" for the HT12E and D, it is 1Meg and 47K respectively. An application schematic can be downloaded from my reply given on this page: Cheers

HT12E HT12D help!!!!

how to calculate the value of resistance across pin 16 and 15 ,how the value of resistance is calculated?

Re: HT12E HT12D help!!!!

Hi santoshaxl,

You won't find any formula from the datasheet. Instead find the resistance value from the 'Oscillator frequency vs supply voltage' graph provided in the datasheet of HT12E. For HT12D the frequency should be 50 times that of HT12E. So find the corresponding resistance value from the same graph using 50*F(encoder).

i want to use transmitted signal as when i press push button receiver reads 0001 and when the push button is released receiver section reads 0000 how . any circuit idea????? the above circuit provided by friend.... will this circuit works as i said????
thanks

Re: ht12e transmitter

by the way. Anyone have any schematic for data Transmitter and receiver are not. I really need to be applied with HT12e and HT12D, help me please...:sad:

what is the price of the RF module?

I've got IC HT12E and HT12D. plans to make radio control. but I have difficulty to make it because I do not know how to make the FM data transceiver to transmit the signal. anyone can help me? please?. I need a simple electronic circuit for data transceiver. I need a 27Mhz frequency.

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Anyone have any electronic circuit from FM transceiver to send data from HT12e to HT12D? help me please?

what is the price of the RF module?

Visit N S K E L E C T R O N I C S
or www.sunrom.com

they have and sell RF modules as per your requirement..you will get the cost of this also

---------- Post added at 11:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

how to set A0 to A7 ,in most circuit it is grounded pls explain

A0 to A7 are address lines. you can configure it as you want. in case if your project needs 1 transmitter and many receivers to be controlled, then it may not be possible for you to use if all A0 to A7 are grounded as all reveicers will get same data.
So if you want to send data from transmitter and expect only a specific receiver should receive then you connect A0 to A7 controller pins and make them to send data to receiver. and configure receiver with different address as per the transmitter required configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back