Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HSPICE Simulation problem on bistable/two cross connected cmos inverter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnabbiswas_ece

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
first let me tell about the circuit.It is a standard/common circuit of bistable state.Two inverters are connected in cascade form.Output of last one is fed back to input of first one.There is no input.Each inverter will have it's VTC and they will be mirror image of each other.They will cut in three points.Two are stable and middle one is metastable.
Now let me tell my problems:
1)I know,i have to do DC analysis to get VTC.But there is no input.So how can i get VTC?Because only after varying input output will also vary and we get VTC.
2)There is only two nodes.How can i get two VTC of two inverters?Two VTCs have to be there to get the three cutting points.But HSPICE will produce results according to nodes.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back