Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[hspice] .measure'd values in analysis in the same file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samba-r

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hspice .measure file

Hi, I've traced many manuals and examples but I can't get nor the direct answer, nor a useful example for the following question for HSPICE: can one use .measure'd values in an analysis in the same file.

For example, I want to find the operating point for a device (particular value of the input voltage).
Then I want e.g. to do another analysis around that point, that is I need to use the found input voltage value as a parameter of the analysis directive.
Then I want e.g. to do AC analysis at that operating point. For that reason I supposingly need to shift the input voltage source by the found value of the input voltage, that is I need to use the found value as a parameter in the voltage source expression.

Is it possible to do all these things automatically, i.e. without one's own intervention and cnanging the netlist?

Thanks in advance,
samba

Is the question not clear?
Should I provide any additional details?
Or nobody had encountered such a problem before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back