Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[HSpice & Cadence] How to find MOSFET Minimum Size from a Library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEPuppyPuppy

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I'm dealing with the 65 nm technology from library tsmcn65; however, I have no idea how to find the minimum length and width of an NMOS or a PMOS from it.
Could anyone help me?
I'll really appreciate if you can also tell me how to find them.
Thank you sooooooo much~

Last edited:

Hi,
I'm dealing with the 65 nm technology from this library; however, I have no idea how to find the minimum length and width of an NMOS or a PMOS from it.
Could anyone help me?
I'll really appreciate if you can also tell me how to find them.
Thank you sooooooo much~

**broken link removed**

please delete the file right away, it is TSMC proprietary information and should never be shared here.

[Moderator's footnote: The attachment expired anyway, therefore it cannot be accessed.]

Last edited by a moderator:

My bad. Already deleted it. :-(

Ok.

Now, concerning your question, you are looking at the wrong place. This is a simulation model, it doesn't list technology specifics. You have to check the documentation that comes with the PDK.

You could open a new schematic and place devices with
values you know are stupid-low (like 1nm for everything)
and let the callbacks correct to the allowed minimum in
the fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back