Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HSpice AvanWaves 2005-03 and 2007-03 crash on Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiC

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello i was using the version 2003-03Sp1 without a problem. But i have instlled two newer versions : 2005-03 and 2007-3 and when i press to open the AvanWaves it crashes. The simulation is working fine. I have installed this versions to another computer and the wroking fine too. My computer is an Athlon Dual Core. I have one week that i have made format my windows XP. Is there any solution?

avanwaves windows xp

Or is it any other program to use to see the diagrams and the results beter tha AvanWaves?

avanwaves

maybe it's your changing computer's configrations unintentionally that cause the problem,pls describe it in detail

HSpice AvanWaves

My computer cinfiguration is the same in both cases. I run the 2003 version at the computer.

Athlon 4400+
2GB Ram GSkill
DFI Lanparty Ultra-d
MSI Geforce 6600LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back