Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HP LaserJet 4 Service Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

friends

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hp laserjet 4 manual

I am looking for a HP LaserJet 4 Service Manual.

laserjet 4 manual

There is another section here at elektroda where you can download these manuals.

**broken link removed**

You must register before you can enter it or download files.

hp laserjet 4 plus manual

Hi!

Can I join the club? :D

If anyone has a pdf manual for the 4 Plus could they PLEASE send me a copy??

Thanks! :D

laserjet 4 plus manual

eMule:

ed2k://|file|HP.Laserjet.4.4m.4.+.4m.+.5.5m.5n.Service.Manual.PDF|100372635|3BA2742D8572D9AF7FF367FE35F48783|/

ed2k://|file|Hp.Laserjet.4L.-.4P.Service.Manual.pdf|11529671|DD23885E70325FB89FA1415AE9B0440A|/

ed2k://|file|Servicemanual.hp.laserjet.4mv-4v.pdf|3786872|CFC5EA55AB7670DEEA5C21364179D592|/

hp laserjet 4l service manual

Hi drwho78,

looks like you've got the links to the manual(s) I've been looking for, but I couldn't open them this morning. Is this temporary and will they be vailable later?

Hope you (or somebody) can help me out regarding the (service) manual for the HP LaserJet 4 plus.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

hp laserjet 4 50 service

Hi

To open the links posted by drwho78 you must have emule,edonkey installed. Try the links posted by Gorilla (**broken link removed** ), register first.

Cl

hp laserjet 4 service manual

retro_r said:
Hi drwho78,

looks like you've got the links to the manual(s) I've been looking for, but I couldn't open them this morning. Is this temporary and will they be vailable later?

Hope you (or somebody) can help me out regarding the (service) manual for the HP LaserJet 4 plus.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Is there anything I can help to solve your problem with your printer? Tell me and maybe I can help. Email me if you want.

hp laserjet 4mp repair manual

I am also looking for an HP LaserJet 4 Plus user manual. I clicked on the PDF files below and could not get them to open. I am having "50 Service" appear in the read out area of my printer. Besides obtaining a user manual, does anyone know how to clear this message?

laserjet 4l service manual

Maybeline2 said:
I am having "50 Service" appear in the read out area of my printer. Besides obtaining a user manual, does anyone know how to clear this message?
Have you ever heard of this website: www.google.com
It's a great site, you can find a lot of info about almost everything, for example this:
**broken link removed** and this: **broken link removed**
Or are you just too lazy to search?

laserjet 4 service manual

ME said:
Maybeline2 said:
I am having "50 Service" appear in the read out area of my printer. Besides obtaining a user manual, does anyone know how to clear this message?
Have you ever heard of this website: www.google.com
It's a great site, you can find a lot of info about almost everything, for example this:
h**p://www.fixyourownprinter.com/kkl0.html and this: h**p://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=716493758+1100665226872+28353475&threadId=731499
Or are you just too lazy to search?

Yes, they are sometime lazy, but these EOL printer manuals is hard to find. I have one and it take me for the whole week to find in vain, eventually I have to buy one from the Net for $25.00.

50 service error hp laserjet 4

I was not talking about the manual but the "50 Service" error, which is the only thing I quted.
I never mentioned the manual, I know it's hard to find.
But it took me less than 30 sec to find info about "50 Service" error.
You should always try to find the info yourself before asking other for help.

hp laserjet 4 manual pdf

i may be naive, but havent we missed the most obvious and simples soloution to this problem?

although google is a good start, didjya ever think of checking hewlettpackard.com, the people who made the printer?

i went ther and downloaded the 7meg manual in what, 20 seconds, no google-ing or whatnot...

tell me if im wrong...

hp laserjet 4l user manual

Hp site only store the manual of the new printer, not old as HP laserjet 4 ( first manunufactured in 1993)

hp laserjet 4 user manual

I have been searching for the longest time for an HP Laserjet 4 User and/or Service manual and I cannot find...I can see that there are others who have also looked... Can anyone help??

manual hp laserjet 4

ther is forum me helped you its link is:

h**p://forum.eserviceinfo.com/

i hope it helped

hp 4 plus service manual

I will not say anything about the service manual, if you now how to use Google and eMule, you will surely find it, it´s a pretty old printer. Now, for the 50 Service Error:
This error can mean 2 things:
1. Bad Fuser
2. Bad AC Power Supply

Bad fuser:
Check heater lamp, thermistor, thermostat and replace whichever is bad.

Bad AC power supply:
Dismantle AC power supply, check bad soldering points, check relays, check triac.

For more information:
https://www.fixyourownprinter.com
printerrepair forum @yahoogroups.com

Good luck!

hp laserjet 4 57 service error

my laserjet 4 wont power up

Status
Not open for further replies.