Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how write an array to eeprom using PIC16F877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micro_brain

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
An Array to Eeprom?

Hai frindes
how write an array to eeprom?
I am useing PIC16F877a , CCSC

Can you please help me Micro_brain

Re: An Array to Eeprom?

Hi Micro_brain,

I am not too sure exactly what you need to do. Are you asking about how to write to the EEPROM or aabout how to store an array to the EEPROM.

The answer to the first question is in the PICs datasheet. See picture. That is pretty much all you need to do to write one byte to the EEPROM.

The answer to the second question is simple: Create a program loop that writes all your bytes to the EEPROM, one by one. It is worth creating a subroutine that writes just one byte to the EEPROM, pretty much copying the code example in the datasheet. Then it's just a matter of incrementing the address and decrementing a counter to find out when the entire array has been written.

Re: An Array to Eeprom?

Thanks VVV
I asked "about how to store an array to the EEPROM. " (Sorry my bad English)
I got idea from your answer . thankyou again .
Micro_brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back