Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to write programe on microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqas aziz

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
salam
i am doing BCS i am in finall samester so ihave project to made and the problume is i need a circuit to write my code through com on to microcontroller 8051 i tried my best to finde a book in my city but can't and i cant by online books because i don't have credit card. if some one can help pleas give me details on it.

greatful to one who answer

waqas aziz

try this site
**broken link removed**
register
download software, schematic of programmer is included in software
it's dos program you need windows 98
works for
89S5x
it's very simple and working fine

to program a µc u need to first decide which µc to choose(ex:pic avr etc).then u can program that particular mcu either in assembly or in any other language(ex:c,pascal).to program in assembly u have mplab for pic, avrstudio for avr etc.after writing the code u need to burn it in the mcu using a software and a hardware connected to ur pc .if u need help contact me

If you are from Lahore, go to hall road. Find Elektronics 2000 shop and ask for Awais. He has programmers. He can make one for you according to your schematic as well.

AG

I wonder, what if...

I wonder :?:, what waqas aziz would do in the future if Awais moves to Mumbai or USA with a better job or because he's tired of all those guys asking that...:?:

Teaching to fish or giving a fish away. A dilemma, isn't it? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back