Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to write CST 1D result to output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayleung

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CST 1D result output?

Hi, I have a simple question about CST. Are there any build-in macros to output the 1D result such as S matrix, Z matrix and Y matrix into txt file?? If no, are there any examples in the help or other resource online talking about how to write VBA macros to output? Thanks.

Any information will be appreciated.

Re: CST 1D result output?

I only really use copy and then paste the results into excel/axum, so that would be an easy way. there is an export to ascii option as well which might do it.

Also there is a lot of info in the advanced topics manual which explain how to set up macros for exporting data.

CST 1D result output?

I have the same problem with the author. It is an easy way to use menu, but if there are a large number of datas to export, we should find the more efficient way.

Re: CST 1D result output?

Hi all

The answer is very simple: Just let the 1D curve alone in the graph (like S11), and then go to File/Export/Plot Data (ASCII).

It works the same for matrices, for instance, the electric field along a plane, it exports the matrix (x y electric_field_values).

hope it helped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back