Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to work with matlab simulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electim2004

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab

hi
please guide me to work with matlab.system simulation.

thank you

Re: matlab

it depends on the field you want to apply/simulate..

but, you can take a look in the follow website:
**broken link removed**

matlab

Try MATLAB's excellent online help:
Click the Help button -> Contents -> Simulink -> Getting Started.

hi,
you can start by going through the book "Matlab programming for engineers" by "Stephen J. Chapman". You should go through the book chapter wise and write and run the example programs given in the book.

search here matlab tutorials

matlab

I want use Mathlab for DSP can you help me!

What DSP you want to do with MATLAB? MATLAB Help is always helpful for beginner and advance learner. It helps me a lot. You can have a try.

This depend on the which you are wishing to simulate?
Say you want communications or DSP based algorithms use these two books
1) complementary communications by Proakis
2)DSP using matlab by proakis and Ingle .
These two books are really interesting and highly application oriented.
Use signals and systems by simon haykins which has both applications and matlab coding

If image processing use gonzales book

hi all

well my ques ...is related with matlab only....
cany any one help in matlab formats...i want to reduce the gape b/w the bits in a no. e.g. 1 0 1 0 is the binary no. i want this no. as 1010..i.e. without the space b/w the bits..or vice versa.can i do so using matlab?

thanx in advance
Mona

matlab

on matlab, try to type in "demos" or search the Help menu for the demos you could check on, it will give you some insights on the applications that you could do on matlab and how to simulate them

help is the best guide

u refer the text book DSP using matlab by Ingle

Matlab DSP is not very difficult. I have described 60Hz bandstop filter realisation for ECG signal in may page. There you can also find source code to download and try by yourself. I am plannig to put more related information about matlab DSP realisation. I guess it will be interesting for someone.
MM
http://www.scienceprog.com

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back