Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use OPNET for simulating CDMA 2000 and UMTS traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shariat

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to use OPNET for simulating cdma2000 and umts traffic. can anyone guide me?

cdma2000 opnet

Watchout !!!
Guidance is OK, but illegal download links forbidden !
This user had asked illegal link for Opnet download an hour ago !

how to change opnet licence file path

i only asked for guidance. I don't see why some of users here can request for SW softwares. I asked that because I saw such a links here.

opnet modeler 14 licence

As I've written above - asking for Guidance is OK in Elektroda.
However, asking for info on where to download Opnet [like you did in previous post] is classified as Illegal request and is forbidden here. Opnet is a commercial SW and is not freely available.

If you want a legal Demo or Full Opnet - why not ask them directly ?

OPNET

Can I have a question about OPNET modeler?
---
I'm using OPNET modeler 8.1 with license... i'm doing a project about UMTS network and must change some model like RNC , node B ..but when i click on the node editor of some node, they change to unamed and requires a license???WHAT IS THIS PROBLEM?CAN I FIX IT?I have some project file from myfriend and he's using v10.5and can do it easily... how can i use his files and how to fix my pro?
THANKS IN ADVACE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back