Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use MPLAB to program MIkroC

Status
Not open for further replies.

opopson

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thanks for the post. Please, i work with a MIkroC development system. and i cannot seem to be able to use MPLAB to program my PICs via the MIkroC dev system. Pls i need you to help me on how to use MPLAB to program MIkroC. In case there's something I am not doing right. Thanks. opopson

Re: A goldmine for the PIC programmer. Hardware design tricks. And MPLAB getting star

You need to select the correct PIC device in MPLAB and in MikroC.

Have you connect the cables correctly?

Any error message on the screen?

Do you mean that you work with a development board from mikroElektronika (eg EasyPIC) and you use MPLAB as your IDE?

Tahmid I mean Τ̅☺ work with a development kit from mikroelectronica. ♓☺w do I do it.

You can use MPLAB to generate the HEX file and program the PIC with that HEX file using the on-board programmer.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back