Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use Latex Menu ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Gulson..
How to use Latex menu if it's been installed ??
Thanks

\[\displaystyle {IMFDR}_{3}=\frac{{a}_{1}{V}_{inIMF}}{{V}_{Nout}}=\sqrt[3]{\frac{4}{3}\frac{{a}_{13} }{{a}_{3}}\frac{1}{{V}_{{NOUT}^{2}}}}={\left( \frac{{IP}_{3}}{{V}_{Nin }}\right)}^{2/3}\]

Yes.. it works, thanks

It doesn't work for me either (XP/firefox), nothing is added to the text when I press the symbols.

Alex

It works for me... my computer: XP-SP3 / Google Chrome

\[ E = mc^2 \]

I have tried again form firefox and chromium in PClinux, still not working for me.

I'm clicking at the symbols and nothing in entered in the text area, did you use the icons of did you write the above using letters from the keyboard?

Alex

I use Firefox 4.01 & XP SP3 and Latex icons don't work for me. Like Alex, I click and nothing happens.

Keith.

---------- Post added at 08:44 ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 ----------

Doesn't work in Opera 11.11 either.

\[\sum_{n = 0}^\infty\] \[\prod_{n = 0}^\infty\]

Yes works fine now in firefox/ XP and internet explorer 7 /XP

Alex

Some of Latex signs are not working even with IE9 and Firefox 5.0

Latex also doesn't working with me . When i click onto a latex symbol , In Texting place appear lalex code but i click onto preview , it doesn't appear result ...

I noticed some icons that don't work (no code when clicked) but the ones that add code show fine.

\[\displaystyle\] \[\infty\] \[\sin\] \[\cos\] \[\tan\] \[\lim_{x \to \infty}\] \[\hat{\imath}\] \[\hat{\jmath}\] \[\hat{k}\] \[\sum_{n = 0}^\infty\] \[\prod_{n = 0}^\infty\] \[\ldots\] \[\int\] \[\oint\] \[\iint\] \[\iiint\] \[\alpha\] \[\beta\] \[\gamma\] \[\delta\] \[\epsilon\] \[\varepsilon\] \[\theta\] \[\kappa\] \[\lambda\] \[\mu\] \[\nu\] \[\pi\] \[\rho\] \[\sigma\] \[\tau\] \[\phi\] \[\varphi\] \[\psi\] \[\omega\] \[\Gamma\] \[\Delta\] \[\Lambda\] \[\Phi\] \[\Psi\] \[\Omega\] \[\propto\] \[\neq\] \[\equiv\] \[\approx\] \[\cong\] \[\leqslant\] \[\geqslant\] \[\ll\] \[\gg\] \[\subset\] \[\in\] \[\notin\] \[\forall\] \[\exists\] \[\nexists\] \[\emptyset\] \[\pm\] \[\mp\] \[\times\] \[\cdot\] \[\otimes\] \[\oplus\] \[\mathrm{d}\] \[\partial\] \[\nabla\] \[\to\] \[\mapsto\] \[\leftarrow\] \[\uparrow\] \[\downarrow\] \[\Rightarrow\] \[\Leftrightarrow\] \[\circlearrowleft\] \[\circlearrowright\]

Alex

Do you know how to change variable n by another in sum : \[\sum_{n = 0}^\infty\]

Status
Not open for further replies.