Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use Calibre xRC to generate extrated view in cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aigneryu

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to use calibre in cadence

Assura and Diva both can generate extrated view or analog_extracted view, which are used to be invoked in postlayout simulation in the Analog Design Environment (Artist).

However, if I want to do the same thing with Calibre, how to generate these views?

In fact, I only see netlist generation functions in Calibre interactive PEX.

calibre 2002 xrc

Sorry,

only cds generate the extracted view. Calibre is gds->spice

how to use xrc

But I saw the Calibre product note, and it is said that Calibre can generate calibre view which is equivalent to cds extracted view.

The back-annotation with original schematic view will suit for the GUI usage.

calibre xrc guide

You can see the usage guide of TSMC PDK. It will tell you how to generate a view in DFII.

calibre xrc cadence simulation

Hi,

You can create a calibre view which you can open in cadence but as far as I remember it's not usefull because all the parasitic are placed under the x axe with just connectivity. But the GUI of calibre XRC is usefull because you can really highlight all the parasitic generated. An other thing I think you need a map file (generic call.map I think) to generate your calibre view. I experience a lot of problem with calibre but it's a great tool and their support is wonderfull. Contact them is the best solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back