Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use calibre RVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3034585

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
calibre rve

Hi
Can any one tell me how to use calibre RVE. I have never used it before i had used assura. I am finging it dificult to probde the errors in RVE in assura it shows a marker on the layout where the error is. Can the same thing be done in RVE.
If any one has any sort of materail kindly let me know
Thanks in advance
tama

calibre rve highlight

there should be a HIghlight command in RVE. and then you should in options selest if you want to zoom to location, tab to it or do nothing(very unsueful in my book)

calibre rve highlight cadence

If you invoke Calibre from Cadence Virtuoso, you may hilight error in the layout window.

calibre rve cadence virtuoso

If you invoke Calibre rve from the virtuoso...you need to give the path of the errror
database(.db).then it will open new window with errros...you can double click on the
window,it will lead to the highlight error.

rve + calibre

Use cadence Vortoso

1.calibre -gui
2.select DRC/LVS/RVE ,input the db file,
3.open the layout ,and in RVE window ,you can highlight the error.

Also ,you can run RVE in layout window.

To the highlight the error on layout, you will find a bottom in the RVE window has letter 'H' click it, it should highlight and zoom to the error.. provided that the error is selected among other errors..

See the attached snap-shot..

I hope that helps u :)
Regards..
Ahmad,

Hi,
when you open the RVE window, then coordinate for error will be given. Whatever error you want to see in layout click on that coordinate and then clickon "H" in menu bar. error will be highlighted.

OR double click on required error coordinate, possibly that will be highligted in layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back