Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use c++ .dll functions in AEL script in ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engkfke

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have c++ dll library and i want to use its functions in AEL script? is it possible?
i do it using VBA script and it's worked with me.

No, you can't call dll libraries from AEL scripts. What you can do is to run external executables from AEL.

Thank you,

There is no way to use a c++ dll library in ADS program?

There is no way to use a c++ dll library in ADS program?

Please be more specific ... what type of DLL function? What are you trying to do?
C++ DLLs can be used in user compiled models, but you can't use C++ libraries from AEL.

I have compiled c++ DLL. and i want to use it!

Please tell me how to start to use user compiled models.

Please tell me how to start to use user compiled models.

In the ADS online help, search for "user compiled models"
Also, there is an example in the ADS examples: $HPEESOF_DIR/examples/Tutorial/UserCompiledModel_wrk

Is there any way to link a AEL script code with an compiled code (e.g dll, com , windows service,...)?

With AEL you can use the **broken link removed** function to execute any executable file, batch file or shell script. You simply use AEL to define the command line string that need to be executed and there are setting to cause AEL to pause and wait for a return value if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back