Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to USB on a pic 18f (Pic18f47j53 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laweack

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to use USB on a pic 18f (Pic18f47j53 ) ?

Hello everybody :) I'm here because i want to program a pic 18f47j53 in USB mode. Unfortunatly i dont understand a damn thing about how the HID works :s if someone can explain me pliz ?! i have see a lot of tuto on the net but no one can really explain until the beginning how to make work an USB connexion.
I read a lot of tuto and i dont get how the PC can communicate with the PIC , does it pass by an other program already install on the PC ?
In addition for example i just want to light a LED on my PIC when i give an order on my PC. ( i have already try to use the example give by microchip but i start the demo and nothing happens ... that's why i was thinking about a programm on the PC different from MPLAB but who works with him )

Thx for your attention :) See you !!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back