Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to tuning the FM reciever to be the high gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heab

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My FM reciever has sensitivity about -80 dBm But I need sensitivity at -100 dbm or more.
How can I tuning? Which part of circuit can be tuning? Please .......Thank you very much :)

A big antenna with lots of gain will overcome the receiver's limitations. But you would now have to point the antenna (physically) at the station.

You could buy a "powered" antenna. Terk makes one, as do others. The antenna has a built in low noise amplifier. When using this powered antenna (with ~22 dB of gain), the receiver sensitivity will become around -102 dBm.

heab

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I have just only one antenna(1 station) on my FM reciever (wireless microphone) but I want to use two frequency in my reciever (2 microphone). How can I do?

Sensitivity of your FM receiver is in "normal" range so you can use better antenna and/or antenna preamplifier.

Then you hav to make sure the antenna can cover the two freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back