Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to transfer file from HD to SD using microcontroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

purusa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HELP ME!!! URGENT!!!

HI...this is very urgent!!!

I have microcontroller board to Interfacing SD card using ATmega8. I use 1Gb sd card. In the source code, the connection between PC to my microcontroller board, using hyper terminal. So, how to transfer file/ copy file from harddisk to my SD card using my microcontroller board?!?!?!?! without using hyper terminal. Maybe, its like USB. Can anybody help MEEE!!!!!

You can reply in this forum or send to my email "purusa_sukma@yahoo.com"

Thanks and please help me!!!

GBU All!!!

Re: HELP ME!!! URGENT!!!

U need to design a driver(or purchase) for interfacing SD card(search on google). then by page write & page read operation u can do ur desired task.

HELP ME!!! URGENT!!!

Hi,
You have to write a software in ur micro-controller to get data from PC and write in SD

Write a program for micro controller to read data from your PC and write into SD card.
There are many source code available in the internet.

HELP ME!!! URGENT!!!

TELL ME HOW TO CONVERT AN UPS TO AN IPS

asif_aiub said:
TELL ME HOW TO CONVERT AN UPS TO AN IPS
Why are you intruding with your question in some other thread which is not at all related to your topic? Posting it under new thread may get you better answers. Good luck

HELP ME!!! URGENT!!!

I agree with Pranum77. I usually won't respond to a new question tacked onto the end of another thread - especailly one that has nothing to do with the original quesiton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back