Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to tilt "TEXT" as slop in Microsoft Office 2007 Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

raju_kambar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends,

I am using Microsoft Office Paint 2007 for drawing my Graphs. I want to rotate or tilt the "TEXT" as look like slope. I have shown in the below figure slope TEXT, want to get TEXT as like slope shown in the below. How to get the slope like TEXT in paint, can you help me get TEXT as slope in my graph.

Attachments

• Slope_Text_Writing.jpg
    Slope_Text_Writing.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 67

An easy way is to (a) type the text in a separate window, then (b) rotate it the desired number of degrees, (c) copy and paste into your existing figure.

However you need to copy it with a different tool than the normal rectangle shape. Reason: when you position it close to the plotted lines, the empty corner areas will overwrite neighboring details.

Therefore look for a more detailed highlighting tool. I believe the lasso will do the job. You'll need to be precise, when you draw the outline around the text.

An easy way is to (a) type the text in a separate window, then (b) rotate it the desired number of degrees, (c) copy and paste into your existing figure.

As you said, if try to rotate it rectangular TEXT, it is only allowed to rotate 90 degree or 180 degree or flip verticle or flip horizontal. How to rotate our TEXT to desired number of degrees, where that option to select the desired number degree rotation of our TEXT in Microsoft Paint.

it is only allowed to rotate 90 degree or 180 degree or flip verticle or flip horizontal.
Microsoft Paint.

Yes, if we are talking about Microsoft Paint, that is a rudimentary graphics editor which is included in the Windows OS. (Your first post made it sound as though you have a different program.)

You'll need a more sophisticated software, if you want to rotate an image by different amounts of degrees.

Yes, if we are talking about Microsoft Paint, that is a rudimentary graphics editor which is included in the Windows OS.
You'll need a more sophisticated software, if you want to rotate an image by different amounts of degrees.

You are saying that we can't rotate TEXT in any degree using Microsoft Paint, is it not possible ?.

I have Paint on my Windows 7 computer. I'm looking at the commands. I select the Text command. It brings up no new sub-commands.

All I see are commands to flip or rotate an area by 90 or 180 degrees.

Sorry, no other option appears possible.

For a workaround, you could scan in print on a page which you have turned to the required angle. Save the scan as a file. Open the image, copy the text only, and paste it into your graph figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.