Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to test the GBW of CMFB

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidivici.world

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I want to test the GBW of CMFB in this OTA, but don't know where to separate the circuit and give the input or test the output. Can anybody tell me please? Thanks a lot:)[/img]

Input signal at vr2. break the loop at node 3. output node 4.

frankliner said:
Input signal at vr2. break the loop at node 3. output node 4.
NO, can't be that way, at least we should not break the feedback network composed of M5/Ra/M7/M4, besides vr2 is a reference voltage, maybe we should not replace it with input signal.

break loop at node 3..supply 1vac on the other input of m7, measure GBW at node connecting the two resistors, Ra

ella1923 said:
break loop at node 3..supply 1vac on the other input of m7, measure GBW at node connecting the two resistors, Ra

why not give the 1vac input at node 3 at the side of M7, after breaking at node 3?
It seems in this way, it can be a loop. Besides what if break at node 5 and give the input signal at gate of M7, measure GBW at drain of M3? Will that be equivalent to the way you mentioned above?

I don't think break at node 5 is resonable because the exact output of the CMFB is node2.

BackerShu said:
I don't think break at node 5 is resonable because the exact output of the CMFB is node2.

But breaking at node2 is not so easy. And it is a loop, so breaking anywhere inside may be equivalent, just the output differs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back