Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to synchronize different clocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

iliya24

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.

I was trying so sync 3 clock's 1)500hz 2)25 hz 3)2500hz itried with flip lop but did not work can u help me ?
Thx.

Hello iliya24,

you can take an oszillator with 2500Hz as master clock. Then you take a two decade counters like SN74LS90 and connect them as shown in the attached circuit.

Synchronize different clocks.JPG

You can see, that the first counter is connected in differentway as the second. The first counter get his clock at input "B". So you get at output pin 11 a signal divide by 5 with 500 Hz. This output is connect to the input "A". The signal at output pin 12 is divide by 2. Now this output is connect to the second counter. This counter divides the input signal by 10, so that you get 25Hz at the output pin 11.

All clocksignals are dependent from the master clock.

I hope, that is what you need.

Regards

Rainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back