Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to store data in the 93C66 eeprom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_monica

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everybody
i just wanted to ask you whether i can interface a 93c66 eeprom chip with an 8051 ,is it possible to store data in the eeprom which the 8051 sends to it is there some page which can help me on how to store data in the eeprom
thanks

Re: eeprom

hi
sci-3d i have been trying to open the link you wrote for a few days but i dont know for some reason it doesnt open ,if you have any material on this can you send me,i would be very grateful .CRISTI i checked your site it is vry ususeful thanks do you have any matrial on interfacing other kinds of eeproms

Try:

"EEPROM routines for WORD access to a 93c66 from 8051 core MPU"
**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

here are the names of a few rams you cantry using them
CY6264
CY62128
Cy62256, µPD43256 ..
CY62512
K6T1008

guys i dont think this is helping too much i would like to interface the 24lc512 with 8051 i cant get much info on this
i need the asm code on how to write and then read this eeprom also schematics if possible
thanks

Atmel has app notes on both kinds of eeproms 24LCXX and 93CXX types. although the code ans schematics are for a AT89C2051 but it will work the same for a 89C52.

You should study about I2C bus, its working and other details.
if you need more help mail me i will send you a I2C tutorial

I have my own library for interfacing (Read, Write) 8051 family to 24C16 EEPROM in C language. If u r interrested, i can send it to u. Please PM me if you need so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back