Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to store a 128*128 sized image's pixel values in external EAM storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveenkcp

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
i need to store the pixel values in the ram and need to perform some function on them and again i have to store them in the same position....in my survey of referal papers many of them said they had used external RAMs to store the data. hw can i store a 128*128 sized image's pixel values...whether i need to write the test bench to store or using any other data transfer cards...

thanks in advance...

Re: external ram storage

TestBench to store the data in RAM????????????????
What platform you are using for this, uC/uP/FPGA etc????????? Need more info....

Re: external ram storage

am working on FPGA...wat i need s tat i need to convert the image into its pixels and then have to feed it to fpga to process my application...and then from fpga i have to recover the pixel values which are updated and have to reconstruct the image....
here my doubt is hw can i feed the pixels into fpga????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back