Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to stop sweep in hspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucs

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello! Does anyone know how to stop the sweep simulation in hspice? e.g. ".tran 1n 10m sweep volt 1 10 0.1 .measure…………" When the value of volt sweep to 4v,my .measure statement has finished its task,so i want the value of volt in the .tran statement to stop from sweeping to next value,i.e.,4.1v.but i don't know how to do this.can anyone do me a favor?Thanks a lot!:)

Code:
.tran 1n 10m sweep volt 1 4 0.1

thank you,erikl! but i think what i meant was that i don't know exactly at which voltage the .measure statement will finish its measurement task, so i set the sweep rang of volt to be from 1v to 10v with an interval of 0.1v.when it sweeps to 4v(which i don't know beforehand),the .measure task accomplishes , so there is no need to sweep the voltage to 4.1v ,4.2v ,4.3v........in succession.so I need a control statement to stop the sweep simulation automatically when my measure statement has accomplished it measurement.

Reactions: erikl

erikl

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.