Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to start with ORCAD 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajeev

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to make a PCB for a simple led blinking ckt using pic 28 pin IC

Regards...

What do you mean?
you can use Protel,Proteus and many other softwares...why orcad for a microcontroller circuit?
BR

sajeev said:

Regards...
Orcad 9, have very god Help (F1) and tutorial (Learning Capture), (Learning Layout).

sajeev said:

Regards...

Following is the link you are looking for: I hope this will help.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/61798662/Newnes_Complete_PCB_0750682140.rar

Orcad Footprint Library
h**p://depositfiles.com/files/2038590

Orcad Layout Tutorial
h**p://depositfiles.com/files/2038601

Regards

Ali.Samari said:
What do you mean?
you can use P*otel,Proteus and many other softwares...why orcad for a microcontroller circuit?
BR
Why? Because he wants to do it in OrCAD. Or, may be, he's a student and OrCAD is used in the class. Or, may be OrCAD is the only package he's got.
By the way, Ali, suggesting an alternative solution without explaining what is wrong with the original aproach is not polite.

kender said:
Ali.Samari said:
What do you mean?
you can use P*otel,Proteus and many other softwares...why orcad for a microcontroller circuit?
BR
Why? Because he wants to do it in OrCAD. Or, may be, he's a student and OrCAD is used in the class. Or, may be OrCAD is the only package he's got.
By the way, Ali, suggesting an alternative solution without explaining what is wrong with the original aproach is not polite.

Yes I have only Orcad package with me now.I got proteus lite6.8 version.But its just behaves as demo version ,there s no link between design tool and layout tool....

Regards...

Sure Orcad is so popular in school, I am wondering why some people switched to Mentor Graphics products and other products.

Status
Not open for further replies.