Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to start the opnet simulation for my work please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swa w.

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everybody,
please do any one know any thing about opnet please
i want to build a network to simulate (it is for security the router built a table of ip and put a random key to each ,and when a client connect to that router in the syn packet the router respond with the syn\ack that contain the key of that ip in the table, so that the client must use that key in the ip option field of the ack packet that he(the client)send to the router, then the router check the option field compare it to the table if it match the router will pass the whole flow else the packet droped and the flow not passed),
i read about opnet and find some thing (process mode) that contain a code but i don't understand it (i think it isn't a type of code that i know), is any one know a helpful place to read about opnet for my work (i see the youtube but i still can't know how to do my work)

with best regards
thank u in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.