Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to start plug-in programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
I want to improve my oop skills in c++, so i want to write plug-ins. Where to start i don't know, i can write basic dll's. Please give me some information, how plug-in works?

You have to be a little more specific. You want to write plugins for WHAT?

Sorry Bogdan,
May be for winamp or other stuff like proteus, it isn't important! I want this for learning.

For Winamp you should be able to find an Winamp Plugin description on the Winamp site, together with a "SDK" (a simple, cutomizable plugin example). It's really not a big deal, you need to generate a DLL that exports a set of functions required by Winamp. This is why I asked you what program you need to develop plugins for, they are highly application dependent. A Winamp plugin is a good place to start. If you can't find an example just PM me and I'll send one of my own to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back