Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to start a freelance PCB services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taring77

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PCB designer

Hi,
i'm trying to start a freelance PCB services. Only having 3 yrs in using PADS PCB and Expediton, Issit tough to find contacts on my own ?? i have no idea how to start off. Pls Advise. And would appreciate if there is any links or stuff for me to refer.

taring

Re: PCB designer

You have a marketing issue there. I guess you have to make a marketing presentation for your service and find some list of companies which could have use for your services in your area. Then you can contact (mail, then phone follow up) the material, and maybe get your first customer.

It is a hard work, and you have to market very much and call many paces before you can count to get the first job. But, when you get that one, and make a good job, you may have a recurring customer who knows you, and contacts you at need.

I do not know where you live, but in many places there are organizations for small enterprices which can give advice and maybe other help in the marketing issues.

Ted

Re: PCB designer

Moved to correct forum, no penalties :D

Status
Not open for further replies.