Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to solve this problem in c@dence IC5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

arizona999

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to load a transistor model in analog simulation environment.

After I start the new window to load the model file, the cancel, delete button do not work if I load a wrong file then want to cancel or delete it.
I do not know if it is the problem of the linux setup or the problem of the
cadence configuration.

Does any one know how to solve it?

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

Do you fix the problem? I have the same problem too. Can you please advise your solution.

Thank you.

Hi, i also face the same prob. I'm using the NCSU design kit. u can find it in search engine using keyword: ncsu design kit.
After that, i follow the perl installation. The perl script change my env variables. In ADE, cant delete the analyses. Therefore, i decided to disable all the path set by the perl script. Currently, i fix the problem in the netlist. Can any 1 help me in this? :cry:

Do you use RH 8 or RH 7.3?

Mine works fine.

T Zul

How to solve this problem in c(at)dence IC5.0

I have the same problem. Delete button can not work , the delete item in the menu of ADE is grey. plz help me . 3xs . BTW , i used NCSU-CDK, but has clean the CDK now.

Status
Not open for further replies.