Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to solve Router IP setting problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel Grate

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey,

I have MI Router 4C, My problem is that I can't open the router settings page by using 192.168.0.1, Is there any solution to this problem?

Check the instruction book. Not all routers use 192.168.0.1, quite often they use 192.168.0.255 or 192.168.1.1
The address is usually hard coded into the router so it can't be changed accidentally.

Brian.

I also own a router from the TP-link brand, but I too didn't find the IP address to access it. Can anyone help me, please?

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/ is the link to TP Link's page for support. Look for the specific router. You might also want to find the latest firmware for the router and reprogram it.

Spot checking a couple of the quick installation guides for the newer routers shows they use 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 for the router management page.

The router I have allows you to do a hard reset and restore factory defaults, perhaps the management page was changed (like mine allows).

In most cases it should be indicated on the router. It may be at the back or under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.