Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simulate......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed osama

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all

how to simulate a simple RX has an LC circuit (tank circuit) ( L // C ) as 1st stage without any antenna??

i mean how to model the coupling of the EM wave to the tank circuit using lumped componet
is it for example 377 ohm resistor series with voltage src // with LC

or 377 + curent src ......

or what ??

thx alot

bye

the antenna , should give the receiver 50 Ohm impedance , most of the sysetm blocks use the 50 Ohm , the antenna is designed to have impedance of 50 Ohm

khouly

khouly said:
the antenna , should give the receiver 50 Ohm impedance , most of the sysetm blocks use the 50 Ohm , the antenna is designed to have impedance of 50 Ohm

khouly

thx dear

but what i want to simulate is a LC (tank circuit) without any antenna so what i want the model of the LC cir. in the free space how it will be the coupling between it and ext. space

thx again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back