Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simulate the slew rate of a fully differential opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverloves

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to simulate slew rate

how to simulate the slew rate or settling time for a fully differential opamp?

How to connect a fully differential opamp to unity gain buffer? thanks

slew-rate fully-differential opamp unity gain

view this topic, this may help you

Regards

slew rate fully differential opamp

give a step input signal and measure the output signal

slew rate

hi, thanks for your reply.

I mean the fully differential opa cannot be connected as non-inverting buffers as single-ended style, so how can i simulate the slew rate of it? thanks

Re: how to simulate the slew rate of a fully differential op

foreverloves said:
hi, thanks for your reply.

I mean the fully differential opa cannot be connected as non-inverting buffers......

Why not ?

Re: how to simulate the slew rate of a fully differential op

A fully differential opamp could be connected in a single ended unity gain configuration. That mean that the positive output is only connected to the negative, sometimes called inverting, input. Test signal is driven into the positive input. But that could give sligtly different slew rates.

I opt for applying an unity gain inverting configuration. So four resistors of equal value in symmetric inverting configurations.

The next point is the right amplitude. It should be choosen to overdrive the input stage but not to drive the input stage outside its common mode input range. So that should be considered because most input stages have less input common mode range than output common mode ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back