Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simulate sigma delta modulator using simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
power spectral density simulink

hi can any one give me idea how to simulate power spectral density of the sigma delta modultaor(digital) output using simulink

i want to observer the high pass nature of quantization noise at the sigma delta output
( i am using MASH 1-1-1)and i want to check how its characteristics varies with other topologies and with intial conditions

can any one give me simulink file for this .Any suggestions are welcomed

THANKS IN ADVANCE

mash 1-1-1 simulink model

hi,

can any one post the matlabcode or simulink used to calculated psd for sigma delta modulator( fractional n frequency synthesizer)

Reactions: maram

maram

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
psd in simulink

see this file
this the delta sigma toolbox with full details

sigma delta modulator simulink

If you have got transient results, just do a fft, you can get the psd.

Reactions: dridi

dridi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
simulink noise sigma delta modulator

what we have to specity for the fft block, im not getting any out put it is showing warning.

mash 1-1-1+simulink model

im able to get the psd but it's not in db it is in power/radians per second. can any one tell me how to get the psd in db. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.