Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate noise on PSPICE (student version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastevano

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to simulate pspice student

Hello! I would like to simulate noise of a LNA using PSPICE. My criteria to meet is 2.5dB, but PSPICE does not graph in that format. How do I simulate the Noise Figure?

Thanks!

transient in pspice student

Hi,

In "Analysis Setup", check "AC Sweep", click on the "AC Sweep" button and then check "Noise Enabled". See User's guide for more details.

pspice noise

How to simulation the noise on Hspice?

how to simulate student pspice

.noise
You can read the manual about noise part.
I hope that helps.

how to simulate student version pspice

One more question on the same subject. How to connect any pseudorandom generator to the circuit input to simulate noise in the transient analyzis?

Varuzhan

pspice student

vdaniel said:
One more question on the same subject. How to connect any pseudorandom generator to the circuit input to simulate noise in the transient analyzis?

Varuzhan

Generate a random vector in matlab, then export to a file and enter in pspice or hspice as a PWL voltage source.

Bastos

Thank you, but I am looking for more efficient solution. For example, if it possible
in any of simulators, to generate a next pseudorandom value for the each minimal step. In this case, the simulation time will not increase significantly.

Varuzhan

Status
Not open for further replies.