Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate multilayered microstrip structure in HFSSv9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristina

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Microstrip and HFSSv9

Hi.

I have a problem with HFSSv9. I don´t know how to simulate a multilayered microstrip structure, more exactly how to excite it (waveport or lumped port?).
Can somebody send me some information about it or attach some file?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Microstrip and HFSSv9

Someone has post the example for a planar antenna in HFSS here. You can search inverted-F , i think. They use a wvaegiude port and you just have to resize that port to an appropiate size and put you whole antenna in ABC six sizes. I have tries those example, it look very good for me. It owrk in CST too.

Re: Microstrip and HFSSv9

Hi

maybe to be more precise you are referring tohttp://www.elektroda.pl/eboard/ftopic54898-0-asc-30.html

with file attachment by kayaoo.

Cheers,
Element7k

boy said:
Someone has post the example for a planar antenna in HFSS here. You can search inverted-F , i think. They use a wvaegiude port and you just have to resize that port to an appropiate size and put you whole antenna in ABC six sizes. I have tries those example, it look very good for me. It owrk in CST too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back