Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simulate and validate the data in MATLAB using NNTOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh418

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir
i want to know how to do simulation of the data using nntool. i have created the network using nntool but please explain me the procedure how to do simulation. and also how to validate the network with other data set. i have hundred rainfall-runoff value data set i need to train with this and validate with another rainfall-runoff data set.

hi
if u use nntool GUI easily u can do that.continue the simple routine that matlab software guide u.u can simulate your network with data in the nntool.only consider that your dimension of data must be agree with the network.

---------- Post added at 05:58 ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 ----------

hi
if u use nntool GUI easily u can do that.continue the simple routine that matlab software guide u.u can simulate your network with data in the nntool.only consider that your dimension of data must be agree with the network.if u want to use codes,use "sim" function for network,like this.
test=sim(net, inputVector). that "net" is your network name,"inputVector" is your input data.

hello
Thank you for replying to my previous mail and i want to ask that is their any coding required to write in addition if we are using this toolbox 'nntool ' . how to validate this network with another data.
hoping you reply soon. thank you again.

u can export any data such as network,weights,biases to matlab workspace by choose export button.
be success

this picture guide u.

Attachments

• export_data.JPG
    export_data.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 117

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back