Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simulate active polyphase filter frequency response by spectre in ac simulatio

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven_jun

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear

i dont know how to simulate active polyphase filter frequency response by spectre at ac simulation

i add the simulus as follow : V1 Iin+ 0 1V ac 200m 0
V2 Iin- 0 1V ac 200m 180
V3 Qin+ 0 1V ac 200m 90
V4 Qin- 0 1V ac 200m 270

question is how to plot output frequency response curve?

thanks

Attachments

• active polyphase filter.JPG
    active polyphase filter.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 133

plot following.

( v("/Iout+", ?result "ac")-v("/Iout-", ?result "ac")) + complex(0,1)*(v("/Qout+", ?result "ac")-v("/Qout-", ?result "ac") )

Here you do frequency sweep from minus frequency to plus frequency.

But you can get minsu frequency response from plus frequency response since "I(-freq)=conj(I(freq))" and "Q(-freq)=conj(Q(freq))" are satisfied.
So you don't have to do frequency sweep of minus frequency.

Last edited:

thank pancho_hideboo

i try it,but the function complex dont support and i cant not find it in the calulator
the message is *Error* ("complex" 3 t nil ("*Error* complex: argument #1 should be a number (type template = \"n\")" drwave:92266632))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back