Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate 8-Antenna with Matlab or Femlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anahita

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
8-Antenna

Do anybody here know how to simulate a 8-Antenna with Matlab or Femlab? Do anybody here have experiences with 8-Antennas?

type

Can you desribe your antenna in more detail? The name you give it may not be the name others use for it.

Re: 8-Antenna

Please describe your problem.your purpose is simulation of array antenna or other things?
You can contact me with PM.
Best regards

I've developed a self made MatLab code about phased arrays, if u give me the layout and the RF performances u want to compute I can help u ok?

Regards
Lupin

Anahita said:
Do anybody here know how to simulate a 8-Antenna with Matlab or Femlab? Do anybody here have experiences with 8-Antennas?

What do you mean by "8-antenna", do u mean yagi? :?:

2*4or 1*8

I've developed a self made MatLab code about phased arrays, if u give me the layout and the RF performances u want to compute I can help u ok?
Would you mind if I checked out your code? I am looking to do an academic project on radars. I have never done any antenna or array simulations in anything other than 3D full wave simulators, I would like to see what would go into a Matlab simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back