Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to setup and license ic610 in ubutnu

Status
Not open for further replies.

myoss

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm new to linux and new to ic610 too
i have source of ic610 and i want to setup it and license it too
can anybody help me?
please

thanks in advance for your regards

Hi,

simply download installscape from cadence download site and run its shell script. To run the shell script, go to the folder where this utility has been downloaded and type at command prompt ./<name of script file>.sh

Installscape is a cadence utility which helps the user to install a tool and its license file (provided you already have the license file).

Regards,

Emma.

i installed it , now i want the command to set environment variables and set library and open access

thanks for regards Emms

can you please share installScape? i can not download it from Cadence.com

thank you

please help installing ic610 on suse 11.3

this is what i get when i tried to execute the setup.sh the ./setup.sh;1 is not being run from the cdrom run ./setup.sh;1 from the mounted cdrom i copied cadence folder to home/cadence/ and everything is already extracted. i don't have...
Software Problems, Hints and Reviews :: 22 Aug 2010 21:31 :: truviet911 :: Replies: 0 :: Views: 30

============================
**broken link removed** | **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.